|Home||» Products||» Casting Powder||» Casting Powder|
Product Code : casting-powder-250x250
We Are Manufacturer Of This Flux:
- Casting PowderCasting Powder forms a good lubricating film on the surface of mould not allowing solidifying metal adhesion to the mould.
- Casting PowderCasting Powder provides easy and fast solidification of metal by providing high rate heat removal from metal.
- Casting PowderCasting Powder gives very good performance at elevated temperatures with the aid of its well selected additives.
- Casting PowderCasting Powder increases the quality of metal surface.
- Casting PowderCasting Powder is cheaper than Rapeseed/Casting Oil.
- Casting PowderCaO% : 30 - 33
- Casting PowderSiO2 % : 33 -- 36
- Casting PowderAl2O3 % : 8 -- 10
- Casting PowderNa2O/K2O % : 6 -- 8
- Casting PowderF% : 4 -- 6
- Casting PowderC free% : 5 -- 7
How It Works
Casting PowderCasting Powder contains low melting constituents that instantly generate liquid slag, which penetrates into the gap between the mould and the solidifying shell of the billet. Casting Powder is added in small amounts and continuously over the casting duration. The melting of the Casting Powder occurs slowly in layers. Hence, the top surface of the liquid metal in the billet / slab / bloom always remains protected from the atmosphere.
- Casting PowderCasting PowderLubrication
- Casting PowderCasting PowderProtection of liquid steel from atmospheric oxidation
- Casting PowderCasting PowderPromoting required heat transfer between the mould and solidifying shell
Uses : Traditionally Casting Powder is used for bloom and slab casting. Now, it is used for billet (open) casting also as an alternative to mould oil for some plants.
Physical Properties : 82% passing through 200 mesh
- Contact Details
- Guru Corporation
GURU CORPORATION All Rights Reserved.