We also have with us extensive industry experience in successfully handling the requirements of synthetic slag that finds application in the steel making process. Further, it also helps in ensuring there is no harmful reversion of P, S, and unwanted oxides. Here, our expertise lies in making it available in different finish specifications as well as packaging options as per the specific demands of our customers.
We also have with us rich industry experience in successfully handling the requirements of Synthetic Slag Material. Its usage is very detrimental in the quality of steel as its processing can lead to harmful reversion of P, S and other unwanted oxides. These slag containers interact with steel in a balanced way, thus assisting in maintaining proper equilibrium with Steel. Other than this, it helps in absorbing inclusions as well as impurities, thus helping in producing a cleaner as well as better quality steel.
1) It adjusts toxicity of Slag.
2) It lowers melting temperature of slag.
3) It helps in increasing its fluidity.
4) It helps in absorbing inclusions and impurities, thus producing cleaner steel.
- Al2O3 Content (%): 60-80,
- Sio2 Content (%) : 8 - 12,
- MgO Content (%): 8-10