G-FINE ULTRAFINE is a new generation Supplementary Cementitious material (SCM) with a built-in high tech content. It is processed based on high glass content with high reactivity obtained through the process of controlled granulation process results in unique particle size distribution. The raw materials are composed primarily of low calcium silicate based mineral additives.
Its latent hydraulic property and pozzolanic reactivity results in an enhanced hydration process. Addition of G-FINE improves the packing density of the paste component. In spite of its high fineness the results are in lowering water demand, admixture dosage and hence improving strength and durability parameters of concrete at all ages.
G-FINETM are observed in the concrete mix design, the initial rate of strength development was found to be increased or similar as other pozzolanic materials.
- Roads, Residential, Commercial structures
- Producing mass concrete for raft and pile foundations
- Low water to binder rations for high performance concrete
- Better retention of workability and faster initial strength gain
- High Strength construction work in low or high temperature weather
- Increase compressive strength ,permeability, workability of concrete
- Improves the durability of concrete
- It can be used in waterproofing as an additive
- It can decrease the heat of hydration
- Resistance against saltwater & chemicals
- Non-Toxic, Eco friendly